If You support activities of the Rule of Law Center, You can make a financial donation through a charitable contribution (via the bank or wire transfer) to the official bank account of the Ukrainian Catholic University for the Rule of Law Center.
Funds received as support, will be used for event management, implementation of information and educational projects, publishing and pro bono activities.
Salary expense of the Center, its material and technical support are provided by the budget of UCU. Funds received under the support will not be directed to these purposes.
It is possible to make donations in the form of:
- Support for the Center activities – wire transfer to the official bank account of the Rule of Law Center for further use in the framework of the Center projects.
- Targeted support – support for organizing and conducting of specific activities, projects.
- Support for Center as an official partner.
Who can become an official partner?
Natural or legal persons (private, charitable organizations, NGOs, etc.), interested in developing and maintaining the rule of law and legal system in Ukraine, shares the values of the Ukrainian Catholic University and their activities are not contrary to the ethical standards of the UCU.
The Rule of Law Center can refuse an official partnership if the partner’s activities do not meet the UCU principles of cooperation with donors (http://ucu.edu.ua/about/pryntsypy-spivpratsi-z-metsenatamy/) or there are facts, which contradict the values of Ukrainian Catholic University.
An official partnership provides:
- placing partner’s logo and information about support on the UCU website and printed and electronic materials of all activities conducted under the auspices of the Center;
- placing banners, distributing informational materials about the partner within the activities carried out under the auspices of the Center;
- mention of the official partnership in all news and press releases of the Rule of Law Center, on RLC’s social media pages, etc. ;
- mention of the official partnership in the speeches of representatives of the Center within the activities carried out under the auspices of the Center;
- other information support by agreement with a partner that is not contrary to the ethical standards of the Rule of Law Center.
If You or Your organization wants to become an official partner of the Rule of Law Center of the Ukrainian Catholic University in 2016, please contact Ivan Horodyskyy, Director of the Rule of Law Centre, [email protected], 093 993 93 51.
Nota Bene! Support for the Rule of Law Center is a contribution to the development of legal studies at the Ukrainian Catholic University and legal system in Ukraine as a whole. Donations cannot and should not be considered as a reason to require or obtain any financial, political or personal benefits from the Center and/or UCU in exchange for donations.
Bank requisites for making a donation:
- In Hryvnia (UAH)
Релігійна організація «Український католицький університет Української Греко-Католицької Церкви»
79011, м. Львів, вул.Свєнціцького, 17
в ПАТ «Кредобанк»
у м. Львів, вул. Сахарова, 80а
ЄДРПОУ 20850999, МФО 325365
Свідоцтво платн. ПДВ №200158542
видане 21 січня 2014 р.
Інд. под. №208509913048
Тел.: 240-99-40, 240-99-44
We’re really very thankful for your supporting the Rule of Law Center of the Ukrainian Catholic University and new Ukrainian generation of leaders!
__________________________________________________________________________________________ Except for the cases, when the editorial policy of the media publishing a press release does not provide such an opportunity.